Biological Industries & Classical Cell Culture
For your cell culture and tissue culture needs, Biological Industries offers products of the highest quality and consistency, whether it is a basic formulation or a specialty product. Cell culture media, buffered saline solutions, reagents, chemicals, amino acids, vitamins, sera, antibiotics and other supplements are all subject to high quality standards and have been optimized by BI for use in cell culture.
Particularly noteworthy among Biological Industries’ classic cell culture products is the extensively tested calf serum. Through its extensive testing (physico-chemical, microbiological, performance), very strict quality control and validation and limiting selection to BSE and FMD-free countries of origin, BI has been able to grow into one of the world’s largest serum manufacturers.
Because of these high standards, BI can even offer USDA-certified fetal bovine serum.
Cell Proliferation Kit (XTT based)
To determine the vitality and growth of your cell line
A brief summary of the advantages:
- Ease of use: The entire assay is performed in the microtiter plate; no additional reagents and/or cell washing procedures are required.
- One-step and rapid process: results within 2-5 hours.
- High sensitivity: cell viability and proliferation can be assayed even at low cell concentrations.
- Accurate: Dye absorption is proportional to the number of metabolically active cells.
- Safe: No radioactive isotopes are required.
- Practical: No equipment is required other than a spectrophotometer (ELISA reader).